Choose flannel sheets for a warm and cozy night
If you are looking for specialty sheet sets for winter, it will definitely be Flannel sheets. I wasn’t familiar with which brand to buy and so I resorted to those who have purchased it in Amazon. I was surprised to find 5 out of 5 stars for this being the best Flannel sheets set.
Features of flannel sheets
- Flannel fabrics are known as the smoothest and softest fabrics that can provide maximum warmth, making them a favorite winter fabric.
- Apart from warmth and comfort, they are more durable than cotton.
- They were popular as early as 17th Century when flannel was an all-wool fabric. Now flannel sheets are made from cotton or polyester rayon.
How to identify a flannel sheet?
Flannel sheets are napped (raised with a fuzzy texture) on both sides. This is a weaving practice carried on for centuries.
What is the significance of flannel weight?
Unlike other sheets which are identified by their thread count, flannel sheets are identified by their weight. People usually prefer sheets with 160 or 190 grams flannel weight. Flannel sheets usually get softer after every wash.
5 Reasons why Pinzon Flannel Sheets are best selling now
The idea of sharing some info about Pinzon flannel sheets came to me when I was browsing Amazon for discounts on winter bedding. To my surprise, out of 400 customers, 344 people had given 5/5 and the rest had given 4/5 for Pinzon Signature. Here is what they say about Pinzon flannel sheets.
- Pinzon Signature Flannel Sheets have 190 grams flannel weight, heavy enough for a cozy winter snuggle and also soft enough for use all year round.
- They are made of 100% cotton.
- Amazon is offering them at 1/3rd of their original price, which means if you grab this deal, you will save around $90. Because of their cost, they make a useful Christmas Gift.
- Customers say that these sheets are a worth investment as they remain soft even after 4 years of use when the customer washed them once a month. The sheets neither thin nor pile.
- There are toooo many positive reviews that people who see the product have no choice but buy it!
- There was one person who felt the sheets don’t fit bigger mattresses, but many disagreed with him saying that the sheets have elastic on all sides, enough to cover mattresses of 18 inches thick.
- One flat sheet – 90”x102”
- One fitted sheet – 60”x80”
- Two standard pillow cases – 20”x30”
How to prevent piling in flannel sheets?
- Washing them without adhering to care instructions can lead to piling, where the fabric loses its softness and warmth. To prevent piling,
- Wash them with gentle or no detergent. Do not rub the fabric.
- Add a cup of fabric softener and half cup white vinegar to the washing machine.
- Dry them in the dryer on low heat or drying them on a line is a better choice.
The general care instructions given on top for flannel sheets apply for Pinzon sheets too. Many customers have vouched that the sheets don’t fade. One customer alone has suggested washing the sheets with dark colored clothes for 2 or 3 times in the beginning to avoid staining light colored clothes. Whether or not it is true, it is always better to be on the safer side. Otherwise, you can wash it in machine and dry it too.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Heavenly comfort- Pinzon signature flannel sheets from Amazon, November 25, 2011
By Kathleen Mills Roberts “KatieR”
5.0 out of 5 stars
Highly recommended!, November 18, 2011
By Luba Roboto
Flannel Sheets Sale
As I promised, I helped you find the best flannel sheet. Now if you ask me for some sale offers, I would be glad to share with you what I found!
Where to buy Pinzon Sheets at discount?
I don’t know whether it is because of the upcoming Shopping Season or if it’s because that Pinzon sheets are selling hot, Amazon has announced tons of offers for all Pinzon Sheets.
Incoming search terms:
- flannel sheets
- pinzon flannel sheets
- best flannel sheets
- flannelette sheet