A good nightÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sleep is exactly what everyone needs because a good night makes a great (next) day. So, if you want to make it a point to ensure your sound sleep every night, then you must spend some time in cleaning and maintaining your bedding. Of course, when it comes to bedding options, the Cynthia Rowley bedding series is one of the most popular brands and for good reason. With an affordable range of comforters, and several other bedding options, the Cynthia Rowley brand is a much liked one. It isn’t enough to merely own your favorite comforter; your ability to clean them regularly determines their durability. So, how to wash Cynthia Rowley comforter? Here are a few easy to follow and important tips whilst washing your comforter.
- To effectively clean your comforter, it is advisable to not put it through your home washing machine. Since, comforters are generally fluffy and kind of big to fit into your washing machine, stuffing them inside will only ruin it in the long run. Instead it is a wiser option to give it to a professional launder who will have a machine of bigger size and possibly no central agitator which will damage your comforter.
- It is not enough if you simply wash your comforter alone. In fact, you could reduce the number of visits to the launder if you wash the duvet cover, pillow and pillow cases, blankets and other sheets regularly.
- The number of times you wash your blankets and sheets can vary anywhere from once a week to twice a month.
- If you are someone who is extremely allergic to dust, or if you have your pets sleeping on your bed, then washing the sheets twice week or even more often should help.
- Remember to not use bleach when you wash your duvet cover or any other bedding accessory, because these are made of materials which will be damaged upon contact with bleach solution. Instead, use a mild detergent or a liquid soap solution so that it is preserved for a longer time.
- When you wash your pillows or comforter, make sure you dry them in air for at least 24 hours to avoid wet patches, do not expose them to the sun as this is not advisable.
- Using the vacuum everyday will help keep off the dust on your bed and also reduce the number of washes which automatically means longer life time for your comforter.
As you can see, these steps are truly easy to follow and the next time somebody asks you, how to wash Cynthia Rowley comforter, you can be sure to answer them. Following these simple instructions will go a long way in keeping your comforter as well as the sheets and covers neat and tidy and help you maintain your health as well. And more importantly, help you get a good nightÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sleep.